View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 10:48 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Ayers1995

I am confused to. I dont think she's been upfront about everything with him. SHE told him they put her on that to calm her from withdrawals.. and another doctor has put her on the phenergan and she uses ALOT of that and it doesn't knock her out?? I had to use it before and it knocked me out...

I asked about the peanut butter - he says she can rarely keep anything at all down. She doesn't binge..

At one point they were going thru some trouble and were going to get divorced b/c of her issues of driving with the kids under the influence of hydrocodone..etc and her hanging out with people he's never met..an affair she had with her boss etc. Then she told him she'd go to rehab and he had the hopes of things getting better. So, he stuck threw it.. and were doing fine until she started going away for weekends (again with people he never met).. and then calling him from Austin when she was supposed to be in San Antonio (according to phone records).. etc. Then he was going to leave - and now - she's sick.. and he's sticking by her trying to help find answers. It's just a vicious cycle.

Anyway.. all I really want for all of this is for them both to find answers and not hide from real issues if there are any. So, he's asking all of his friends for advice, his counselor, doctors.. etc.