Thread: 4th
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 03:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
coming_clean

4th

day of being sober...

I wanted to gain some progress before posting. I'm doing pretty well. I'm getting quite experienced at this recovery thing

I didnt sleep much this night so I woke up with a pretty serieus headache. I'm supposed to study statistics right now, but I find it hard to focus with this trobbing inside my skull. I now were the headache comes from, veins widening (that's a good thing, more circulation means more oxigen and nutrions transported through my body, means more healing), but I so conditioned to smoke weed and fall asleep for several hours when I feel like that. The thought pops every once in a while in my head, but I now it's the addiction devil messing with me, so I just let him whine.

I've been reading lots of posts here the last few days, and I've learned something new about recovery i didn't fully REALISE before. It's all about dealing with feelings sober.

I always thought that as soon as I quit smoking weed everything in my life will be wonderfull, but that's not the way how this works. So i'm coping. Trying to be productive and accopied even though my attention span can't cover more then ten minutes at a time

my love to all....