Thread: Boo!
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 12:39 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
gypsytears
not a greeter

So I'm back from my hiatus.I decided I needed to be here more than I needed to be a victim to my husband's controlling ways and spying on my computer activities. I think the yoga boot camp I went to in August brought me some inner strength that had been missing. I feel like I've found myself again. Things are somewhat better with him... in that I don't care what he says or does anymore. I've always known I can't control what he does, only myself but still I let it bother me. I haven't fallen for the drama he likes to cause for months now. Ignoring seems to be the best plan.So things are better in a way... in a way they are still the same *sigh*. It is me that's different now .

I'm teaching a lot lately. I think up to 14 classes a week right now. Sadly this career choice doesn't pay much but I love it. Love teaching yoga! I love teaching almost as much as taking class lol. My shoulder still needs surgery but I'm not ready to have it as that will take me out of teaching while I recuperate. Few pulled hamsgtrings here and there as well. In addition to teaching at gyms, studios and rec depts I'm back at my sons school working with my youngest sons class doing yoga once a week with them this year. Detention Boy's class is rather upset that their teacher hasn't worked it into his schedule yet. They miss me and our class.

I have the flu or something going on.... pink eye is back, earache, fever, body aches, headache. All tumors I'm sure. I'm teaching my 3rd class today in a few minutes . I have to. I can rest later when I'm dead .Other than that I'm mostly fine... usually I'm healthy. Really lol!

My children are all good... or mostly good as they can be. I do have a few teenagers who are acting all teenagery at the moment.The prodigy is on the field hockey team and the elder teen is waiting for swim to start. Detention Boy turns 11 tomorrow!The pita computer kid is still computery and hacking into the computers around the house changing people's screen savers and such. Frizen 9 year old that he is.

I have to run... to teach a vinyasa then a power. Then I am home going in my steam canopy to sweat out this illness. I took oscillococcinium so I should start feeling better soon.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you new peeps.And my old peeps... I sure have missed you idiots !!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO BOTTOMS!!!

* Oh yeah.... I am still alcohol free in case you might have been wondering.