View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 04:07 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
LivingLifeMYWAY

Well it's 7 a.m. and I managed to get almost 5 hours sleep last night, yeah! But as I sit and type I'm starting to feel my w/d's coming on. I've decided to start a journal and take notes of how much and when I take the tramadol. I'm hoping I can get thru today w/ 3 a day for a week, see how that goes. I've already cut down to 2 pills a day last week for about 3 days but was so unbearable so that's why I guess dr. said I needed to stay on a little longer and not taper so fast. I went from 4 pills a day to the 2 in 12 days. Thought I was getting there, this is so frustrating. My wife is helping me big time. She wants me to wean myself for a couple more weeks until I can take a 3 day weekend, which is coming up in a few weeks, then cold turkey. Have a feeling I' might need to be locked up in a straight jacket for that but.... I am determined. I've fought this hard and this long, **** I cold turkeyed oxy's once and felt great...then relapsed...wasn't really ready to quit. So thanks for listening, pray for me! I'll do the same, hope you all get thru the day!

***meant felt great after w/d's were gone, don't let me fool you, the cold turkey was a living nightmare. That is why I'm scared...I know what's coming and it won't be pretty!