View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 06:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Outvoid

-SNIP-

Originally Posted by LivingLifeMYWAY View Post
To get off the suboxone, because you will withdrawal, he prescribes me tramadol and gives me this sheet a paper called "the tramadol protocol". Her's how it's intended to work....4 50mg. pills 4x a day for 3 days, 3 pills 3 more days, 2 pills 3 more days, 1 pill 3 more days, then, you're all good, Excuse my language but bull F-in sh8t!
I agree with you.

Day 3 I called my dr. and said my w/d's were strong and could not sleep...obviously been taking clonapin at night to get to sleep but wake up at 3 on the dot and toss and turn until I eat another tramadol. He tells me they think they undermedicate and it would be ok if I was hurtin to eat up to 400mg.'s a day..so for a few days I did, then started to taper, getting to 1 pill 8 am, 1 pill 8 pm. tried this for about 3 days and began serious w/d's! Called Dr. and he says this is RARE!...so he gives me a script for a 100 and says to stay on a little longer, should be ok. Now I start to research tramadol and all I read is horrible! I just want to be DONE.........PLEASE any help, I've tried everything!
-rolling my eyes @ the doctors-

It's completely silly to prescribe one drug to try to help you get off another drug! How absurd!

Honestly, if you want deal with your addiction to drugs, I would strongly recommend going to a NA meeting, sharing about this experience, and finding a sponsor.

12-Step recovery programs can change your life if you are willing to work them.

They have for me.

--Outvoid--