View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 07:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Skeetermag

suicide threats?

After posting here a few days ago re by AH having me ration his painpills, and then he went into my purse and ate the rest like candy..
He had also been talking seriously about getting his 2nd shoulder surgery.
not bc i believe he needs it that much, but he wants more -he s going thru tons right now from diff drs.
So tonite his son who i have spoken to confronted him.
he is an ex addict , clean 9 years.
my husband went into a fit of rage.
He blamed me for ruining his family, etc etc..and in his rage i toldh im i wanted him to leave,which he wouldn't. That was afterhe slammedmy hand in a computerhutch door. I dont think he mean to hurt me but brokemy finger. Then get gets all dramatic and says shoot me, just shoot me or put a knifein me. So i said no way, thats not the answer.

he still wont admit he has a problem, and again wants his surgery.
OMG I had to get out bc my finger was swelling and throbbing. I grabbed some clothes andmy laptop and he started crying about why cant we talk, etc. I said i would call him later and he said he might be dead by then if i walk out. i said im going to the dr and then out for one night,to get some space from him.
After the dr i tried to call him but no answer. I am a bit worried,but i dont thinkk he would do anything that stupid. He is out of his pills right now til next mon. when the dr asked me what happened i lied ...i still do love him and want him to get help but am feeling helpless here and very worried. sorry for the sloppy ty0\ping, only have 9 fingers....
So here i am in a motel room all alone and feelng horrible.