Thread: Hiding pills
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 04:29 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Skeetermag

Thank you all for your help with this. I told him today that I will not keep them any more.Right now he is in between the week where he ran out too early and the next two weeks waiting for the next RX.
I am feeling very uptight and anxious tonite. He told me today that my holding them helped but if I didn't put one out early enough in the a.m., he didn't want to wake me but needed some for the pain. Oh God! So now it's my fault???
The pain, the constant pain. Iam so sick of hearing about it. He had rotator cuff surgery 5 years ago and has been hooked ever since. Now he tore another tendon in the shoulder and is thinking about surgery again. Here we go again!
More pain...more pills....more BS!
And on and on it goes. Pain pills are prescribed to him for anything from a hangnail to a blister it seems.
I even accused him of hurting himself on purpose just to get more pills. Not only that, he takes about 10-20 Norco a day, 10 mg. ones, plus ativan to sleep, Ambian at times and also muscle relaxers and beer or wine. It scares the hell out of me. He's become so focused on his body and every ache and pain, it's making me nuts.
I love him and he is/was my soulmate for many years...no kids at home now...and I feel so sad just wanting him back to being him. Sorry for the long vent. Thanks for listening.