View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 10:57 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
Ago

Originally Posted by allport View Post
Ago you may be an atheist but your recovery is in no way secular and you know it.

I don't know why you came here but I suspect it was to cause a little bit of trouble, if it was you failed
I repeat, it was NOT to create trouble THE SUBJECT MATTER INTERESTED ME why is that so hard to understand?

My 'recovery' is ABSOLUTELY secular, in that it entirely rejects religion, and an anthropomorphic God, I just happen to have an open mind in discussing ALL topics, it just so happens it's forbidden to discuss some of my views here, which you will note I AM NOT THE ONE WHO BROUGHT THEM UP AND STILL HAVEN'T here.

So I am unwelcome here just because of the program of recovery I practice although I have never once mentioned it here? not once. Why don't you just reject me on my skin color while you are at it, I mean lets get honest shall we?

I didn't come here to cause trouble, I do apologize if that's how it appeared, and I was unaware that by simply asking what portion of this subject was off-topic that would be considered "trouble-making"

I wasn't aware that asking questions and asking for clarification would have caused such a large rumpus, I wasn't aware that asking questions or following a topic I found interesting was discouraged here.

It won't happen again, I assure you.