View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 10:24 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Ago

Originally Posted by allport View Post
Hey ago I have just read a post from you telling someone who had posted in the 12 step forum that they had no place there and should post somewhere else

Do you ever take your own advice ?
evidently not

welcoming little corner of SR you have here, I didn't bring up the VERBOTEN subject, my entire contribution was wondering what part of the discussion was off-topic, whether it was the original topic or the responses, which seemed on topic because quite frankly I found the article amusing and was following the ensuing discussion, since the anthropomorphizing of God has amused me greatly since I could read, I consider it the single most vast self centered man thing has ever done in a history of self centered idiotic behavior which included systematically destroying Mother Earth, was creating a God in his own image.

I will leave you to your forum, I am sorry I caused any disturbance, as an atheist and a person of non religious orientation I felt I "qualified" to be here, but evidently was unaware of the "Party Line" and the fact that there were actually subjects that were absolutely not allowed to even be mentioned here.

I was also unaware that merely asking questions would be considered offensive and would make me the subject of some pretty nasty attacks, which I actually responded to with humor, so once again, I leave you to your forum, be well