View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 10:21 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Luckyv2
JUST DO IT!!

Sorry that I haven't been as active here as I would Like to be. Or anywhere else. Without Internet...but that worked out today since I did the right thing. Also I have been off that crap meth since the 8th of last month! I know...not get to excited or to think I am doing this on my own...cause I tell ya...I know who I am!

I am still smoking a little pot I must admit that. I am working on that issue also with my counselor. I have been working really hard on not going back and it is pretty hard at times. I had a few phone calls last night and I was NOT going to answer the Phone. I talked to my niece who's plan I am on and she is going to get the number changed here for me next week on her day off! That will be good.

I am now living in a two bedroom house also since that date. Maybe that commitment is helping me to stay focused also...

I have started a wall..filled with pictures, receipts, a letter from our friend Chy, and stuff that I am making my wall "IF YOU USE YOU LOOSE!" Wall and right in from of my computer in my new computer room. Knowing what will happen...nothing but destruction, it is IMO the DEVIL itself...meth that is....

So here I am with Internet now a old, old computer that has window 2000 but I am very happy! I can get on whenever I want and do the right thing on it now. Not sure if any of you have ever seen my Youtube Channel but OMG I never want to get back to the state of mind I was in when I was living and making those videos.

Well enough out of me!

How are you all?