View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 12:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

I agree with Kitty. It's not that crack relieves pain, it's that crack makes you forget what the hell you were thinking of...makes you not deal with anything.

It's not that people don't like you, sweetie. It just gets frustrating to some to see anyone so blatantly taken for granted and emotionally and financially abused as you are and you can't see it. It's not my place to judge you.

I can only tell you that when I was on crack, I got through MRSA infections, abscessed teeth, a broken cheek bone, a broken collar bone and other things and never felt a thing...NOT because it's a pain reliever but because crack is like an anesthetic to your brain....you just don't give a damn, except in getting more.

I truly hope you get hope for yourself soon. If is going to die, it will be with, or without, you and it will be from the crack and lack of medical care that HE is refusing because the crack is numbing his brain. There are too many recovering addicts on this board who ARE dealing with chronic, and often severe, pain and they do it with methadone or what they work out with their doctor, but I assure you, they don't do it with crack.

Crack is a one way street to a dead end. I know.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy