Old 10-01-2009, 01:47 PM
  # 314 (permalink)  
jamdls

Hello peoples-I'm still sober and not working any program too. Since last I posted I've been to a beach resort for a seminar on mental disorders was quite interesting but I got very very lonely there. I went with a group of recovered alkies but most everyone brought there spouse or SO and ALL of them to my knowledge are active in AA; so I was on my own when not in the meeting or at meals and this WAS a beach resort and my room was right next to the pool and there was lots of partying going on-everywhere I looked people were drinking - it didn't make me want to drink I just felt like I didn't belong there so I got depressed, took a day off work when I got back because I was just sad. Then this week started out with me ANGRY at the world for no known reason, then for a day I was ok, then yesterday I stayed home from work sick and don't feel a lot better today and Saturday I'm heading up to DC to visit my dad for 4 days. I seem to do a LOT better with life when I just stick to my normal boring (to others) every day life; once I get back from DC I'm not going anywhere besides work and home for a very long time!