View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 04:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
vegibean

Share and a Check in :)

I do post here pretty regularly but have been distracted lately and busy.........in a good way. Will share about that MAYBE much later.

Busy, busy, busy I have been for the last couple of weeks which is good. I'm LOVING being in my new neighborhood (aysha ) totally conducive for doing a work out program which I have fully committed myself to as well as taking all the crap food I've been eating to compensate for the lack of alcohol, out of my diet. I'm using my "tools" to stay committed to this and I'm feeling GREAT!!!!

It's perfect timing as well. In two weeks..........MY TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! I know that's jumping the gun on here a little bit but I can't believe it. I did it!!

When I got my 1 year I was concerned that I MIGHT do the whole "well I did a year........." and do something stupid. But I have persevered, *****!!!! You go Caitlin with your bad ol' sober, working a program of recovery self, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, back to that "distraction" part above........ I'm just going to say that it has totally helped take my feelings of frustration of my X husband out of my life. And that's all I'm saying..........

Thanks for letting me share, much love to all my SR Peeps!!!! :ghug3