View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 09:59 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
babyd011

Thankyou

Wow thankyou all for your kind help and warm welcome, I am going to the doctors tomorrow and rethinking and rereading my post makes me think that I do take more then I am supose to and it's because I guess I grew a tolerance to them by taking them for my pain, Then again I would have to take more to get the pain to subside. It's a tough situation and even will be more tough if I am or if I do get addicted yet not knowing if I am addicted because I have not been without them since I been on them for months. I really appreciate this site and the people on it you have made me feel alot better knowing people actaully care and want to be there regardless if you are strangers or not I respect that.
Sometimes I find myself worried about running out or when I get my next refill or call to get them refilled. I don't want to be off of them because they do help it's just the tolerance grew up after taking them for so long. Once again I thankyou all so much you will be seeing alot of my here as well as trying to give my help and opinions to others lot's of hugs and wtg all who is recovering that's really good and those who are trying to wtg to you too I am sure it's so tough and really hard to do and hard to overcome but I have faith you will make it and if I am I will probably need some faith and some ppl here for me as well.