View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 09:43 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Abundance

And another thing I've learned is that when I DO take the time to let myself feel the feelings when they come - which gets me to the other side faster - then its a huge weight off my shoulders and I have more peace and more energy and more motivation to tackle the things that were overwhelming me in the first place
So key! For me, when the feelings are extreme sadness - it's flipping painful. I just want it to go away. It's SO hard to feel through it. However, it's very true that by feeling it - it goes away much faster.

On here I read... "you have to go through it to get through it". (not sure if it's thru or through)

Anywho- how you are feeling was me 2 Fridays ago. Not sure if it's the planet Mercury in retrograde or what - but you are certainly not alone- there are TONS of people out there who can relate. The COOL thing..... is that those who have been through it - GET through it....! Change is forever constant - if you can rest assured knowing that this will pass - it WILL get better.... that might help a bit? But avoiding and pushing it away only leaves toxic remains within ourselves.

Actually just looked it up..... and Mercury left retrograde YESTERDAY! Mercury was in retrograde starting September 7th - which meant lots of conversations in our heads and questioning ourselves.

I've noticed on SR that people who were going through detachment went from feeling strong to not so much. Call me crazy- but I blame it on Mercury retrograde!