View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 08:50 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
babyd011

Hello I really appreciate all this wonderful advice, I am not sure what else to do but the people on this site are truly amazing to help others weather they have been through this problem or any problem themselves. I am just trying to find a resolution to this problem even though I am unsure if I have a problem. I have still disease and arthiritis in all joints that is what still disease is to better explain it. It's hard being in pain all the time but I do take several pills a day as they don't work anymore and my doctor wont seem to give me anything else or anything more to help me out as the addiction ppl have had with these pills make it hard. I have been getting very angry lately I know this I flip out in places I never would like subway I got into an argument with someone at subway, Not only that I am enclosing myself from everyone and just stay in my room. It really does not feel to good being away from people yet it feels so much better. I take atleast 7-8 pills a day one every cpl hours and it does not no longer work and it's hard for me to do thing's I want to do. As the pain is unbearable sometimes. I just wish there was a way to work this out somehow where I can get on the right medicationto help me as well as not be told no when I ask. Once again thankyou so much