Old 09-28-2009, 12:19 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
mxchaos
live to ride ride to live

Originally Posted by Squish View Post
Being a newcomer here I do feel bad for offering advice right off the bat. But I did complete two years of mental health nursing.

I don't know what meds you are taking or if you have discussed depression with your doctor but I would say if you're not already getting help with depression go back and talk to a GOOD doctor and ask for an assessment.

It's hard to readjust, and a year, although utterly fabulous and so much kudos to you for doing it (!), is a short amount of time to be hoping to return to "normal".

Cut yourself some slack and do the things you love. Indulge yourself for a while. Maybe even take some evening classes.

A million mess-ups later I can say for sure that life life never makes things easy for us. But it's so worth it when we do get conquer it *snugs*
My mental health nurse rocks she kicks my ass when I need it and gives huges too. she's been great support out of the hospital and tells me to cut my self some slck because the illness is not my fault. she wants me to go back to the mental health unit for a stay. but I have a full time job now and I love it don't want to lose it.

anyway thatnks for all the support guys