View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 02:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
katie44

Why do they have to be so vindictful?

AS has been staying with a christian family for a month until he got into a one year program. He left thursday morning ( was never so glad to see him leave). A pastor from one of the churches took him and helped him get all of his paper work in order to leave. In order to go to this program he wasnt to have any outstanding charges.Turns out something else has come to light he was asked to leave the program yesterday until he dealt with this new charge. I spoke to the pastor about this, he said the centre was aware of it, some type of mix up, anyhow its irrelevent. The spot is still open. I was at the hairdresser yesterday when I got the call the pastor asked if we would pick him up 2 hours away,believe me the thought of it made my stomach turn. When I spoke to AS on the phone he said the centre would not release his 40.00 to get home ( another lie) I found the envelope on the car floor. When we got to the bus terminal, he was drunk. I should have left him there, I didnt. The drive back home was horrible. Swearing, blaming me for his life, crying, talking suicide. Then he starts counting money from his pocket. Tells me this undoubtful storry. While he was waiting for us in a bar, he was speaking to a christian man. This man handed him over 500.00 and said " brother you need this more then I do" Turns out its the exxact amount of money he owes to make restitution to the courts. He goes on and on about it in the vehicle. If he werent such a liar I might believe it to be a miracle. The christian man was at the bar trying to help a friend. In two hours he came up with 500.00 from somewhere. I took him back to the home where he was staying. In front of this couple I told him to stay away from our home. He blew in front of them. How I am a thief because my company is on the verge of bankruptcy, so I am no different then him. He said some very horrible things. Addicts are the nastiest, most vindictful people when using. He also said " he was going to destroy my life and hoped that I loose my home"
Doesnt he see through his selfish ways we didnt have to pick him up, nor do we have to put up with his crap.Self centered! Today he will call pretending everything is fine. I love my son but despise the addict. My daughter is home for 2 months and he is bent on destroying her visit out of jealousy. She doesnt even want to see him. Really needed to vent this morning. My nerves just cant take anymore.