View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 05:48 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Jadmack25

Thanks to all of you for those wishes and lovely words.
I had a ball last night. A delicious meal, and a few good wines, and we were in stitches laughing for most of the time. Got home about 11pm, had our coffee and more chat until midnight when my 2 elder girls (43 and 42), and grand-daughter (27) went home. My youngest (40) stayed overnight with me.

The only brief, sad moment was when eldest daughter arranged for the others to come to her place to go thru their dad's things. She said she got his death certificate in the mail yesterday, and has been walking past his gear in her spare room, which aint good.
So tomorrow will be hard for them, but will begin the healing and finalization for them.

We had such a good time together, that we decided to get together more often, and next one is in 6 weeks at youngest daughter's place.

I get the ompression that having lost their dad, after years of caring for and running after him, they want to hang on to me as tight as they can, and trust me I am not complaining one little bit.

It has been a year of twists and turns, and for a while I didn't have a clue what was in store for me, or even if I would be around at all. Silly me!!! Should have just gone with the flow and trusted my HP (God) had me well sorted, but....in HIS own time and way.

To all the other Monkeys around here:

The saying...Monkey see, Monkey do is a good one for this site.

If we see what experiences and advice others have when in similar situations to ourselves, take what we need from that, then do whatever we have to, we will be happier, healthier and better off Monkeys.

To you all
God bless