View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 11:27 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
transformyself
I Love Who I Am

wanting, I thought about posting my resonse here, but I would blow out the computer program that fills in the bad words..

If I need to later I will. For now, I"m trying to finish two bio's and a grant proposal for work. You know, I'm perfectly capable of making more money. Forget I based being able to afford this place on BOTH our incomes and he screwed that up, like he does everytihng else because he's a selfish childish drunk.

Ok here's my response:

On my days away from the boys I don't bring in anything? I am working my butt off to write, unpack, figure out how to buy groceries and pay bills with nothing and sort out why I"m so screwed up that I stayed with an abusive A** for 14 years. FOURTEEN YEARS!! What the h** is wrong with me??

You look at my yoga like you look at your drinking? Why, is it opposite day? Wtf?? Drinking makes you: more selfish, ugly, mean, break things, makes your children cry and your wife leave you. You don't just drink, you immerse yourself in it. No matter what you have to have beer, you'll spend the last of the money, even if there's no food in the house, you have beer. Jesus, you drank our HOUSE AWAY dumb a**!!!

Yoga makes me: calmer, gentler, less anxious, heals my soul, knees, and broken heart. It makes me a better mother, sister, person and wife. But that doesn't matter because I am, soon to be was, the wife of a full blown drunk which brings us to ACCOUNTABILITY

You are out of your freaking mind. You telling me I need to be accountable is infuriating and insane. You are such a hypocrite, I don't even know where to start except to say that you blame me for all of your problems in exceptionally brilliant ways. Twisting things around, making me doubt myself, taking advantage of my drive to look within myself and take responsibility for my life.

I know how to do that. I like it. I like that I can honestly wieigh my actions and see if I'm ok with them or not, listen to feedback people give me and then fix the stuff thats wrong with me. That's more than you'll ever be able to do.

You can live in a hole in the dirt for all I care. You stole our house from me and the kids. You took their childhood home from them. Their dog is buried in that back yard. I hate you and I hate me for staying with you for so long.

Oh, and the songs you write are STUPID.