View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 11:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
transformyself
I Love Who I Am

tell me not to respond

to this PLEASE and tell me why not because i'm seeing red and sooo mad that he's saying this crap to me.

He's living in our FORECLOSED house. He drank the money away. I wanted for us to commit to each other for a year and get through this with the kids, found this house for us to rent, secured the truck and people to help us move and then caught him texting his affair partner from last year.

even then I wanted him to move here with us but THANK GOD he decided he couldn't live with me and we are now seperated.

He agreed to pay me a certian amount of money every paycheck, now he's saying he can't. I Know I need to A) make more money, which I will do and B) get some support papers in place so I don't have to deal iwth this crazy crap and his accuations. He sent this to me today after raging at me yesterday about money. I want to email him back horrible things. Please remind me of why that will only make things worse.

I would like you to tell me how much you can bring in. On your days away from the boys i am guessing you didn't bring in anything. On my days away from the boys I bring in my wage. We can always count on that. Thick or thin.

the one thing you didn't address was if you are going to be able to bring in more money.

you do some math. I am only capable to do what i can do. I can not go live in a box. however i am not saying i need to go find a shwanky pad. I do need to find a bigger place than i was living in the last time i left you. I can't be a hostage. nor can the boys when they are with me.

You need to have accountability. I look at your yoga like i look at my drinking. if it has to go, it has to go. if you are burning 2 hours of your time three times a week while the boys are in school I don't think I can accept that.

I live in terror ever day. I spent my whole day.....my whole day....straightening this place out. separating your stuf so you can come and get it. Creating a calm and organized place for the boys. you should see this place!!!Have you thought about that? Do you just accept that when I have days off i can just take care of this stuff? That it will be taken care of? Well.... of course it will. I would love to not have to worry about where i am going to live. I look at my future through the new year as a suffering of gutting this house, figuring out how i can come up with money to ...get a place... move my s***! I am F*****!!!

I need your help. I need you to take making money, seriously now. You are perfectly capable to do it. you can do it.