Old 09-25-2009, 08:46 AM
  # 294 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Ahh, there's no nutjob like a nutjob with a doctoral degree. Misty, your post made me recall a religion course I took once that made me want to scream every time I went. The assignments were POINTLESS. If there was a religious meaning behind them it was lost on me (but then, religion is lost on me anyway). I never did very well in that sort of class anyway, they always seemed like a waste of my time. It sounds like your instructor is educated beyond her intellect.

I guess I just got lucky, my capstone course was awesome, with no fewer than 5 excellent professors to guide me through it.

Sounds like I'm glad I've been staying off the rest of SR. I just come straight here to SC. A while back I tried to branch out and it was sort of a disaster so I decided to stick to SC.

Life's good. I'm back on track and feeling pretty good again. Except that my fried eggs went on the attack this morning and I have grease burns on my arm and neck. Dead sexy, for sure. It's ok. I got the ultimate revenge. Breakfast was yummy.