View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 10:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FreeBird09
I grew my wings to fly...

Crying like a blubbering fool..

How is it that a simple card can throw me into a fit of tears that keep surfacing all day?!!!..

The AXBF sent me a birthday card. It was heartfelt, and very loving. Saying all the things that are sweet. Like, I love you, you have all my love and heart, I miss you.. on and on.. and.. on... Not only that, on top of it he sent an ecard that also expressed the same sentiments. THEN text messages, expressing more.

This is suppose to be a happy day, not some tear streaked face day. He was always so wonderful on birthdays and holidays. He hated them but he was so damn loving and caring, making like the world revolved around me for that one special day, or holidays.

I think to myself, why is it I received 10+ birthday cards and well wishes and this one throws me over a cliff in 2.2 seconds. It isn't as if he just left, he has been gone well over a year.

Someone help me figure out what is going on inside this brain of mine today. I can reason with myself that no matter what, it CAN'T be.. ever again, but it still drops me to my knees, things like this.