Old 09-24-2009, 07:32 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Kez

Originally Posted by firestorm090 View Post
At 3am, I would normally be passed out, but the demon came calling everyday after five, and I listened and followed the call. You're right, just plain, everday insanity, nothing special, no padded cells, no white uniforms, but just run-of-the-mill nutso.

Today is day 23 without a drink, man, that's good stuff. It may not be weeks, months, or years, but it's much better than the last few months for me. You guys are helping me do this, and I'm grateful. I hope I can help a little too, maybe in time. I'm glad to be on this path with you guys and to be here at SR, because it helps me connect to the better side of addiction, the recovery side, where we are today. I hope we all stick around and keep it going.
yep you hit it on the head for me, just run of the mill nutso, drives you insane and the days just blend into one coz its the same b-**** every day,night and morning. end of day 4 for me and i feel sooo much better than what i usually do..... thankyou to everyone use have made it easier,, the people here do really help you through it.........