Old 09-23-2009, 08:34 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Wolf00

Originally Posted by firestorm090 View Post
Wolf, it's funny how we never think ahead till the mound's all gone, the bottles are empty, as well as our pockets. Then reality sets in, only it's worse now because we partied our brains out, spent all our money and feel like dogcrap. I don't have the answers, but I do know snorting and drinking more just prolongs the damage, and some damage, like a car that flipped off a cliff and was totaled, is beyond repair. Relationships are that way too, just ask my ex-wife. Some damage we do is too much of a strain on fragile relationships, then we're on the streets, looking for relief from the mess we made. Round and round it goes, it doesn't stop till we get off the sauce.
And yeah I'm fighting the ultimate battle right now. The **** is two feet away from me. Once the parties over, theres no one left. Many people that I got wild with me had no it extended far beyond parties or social gatherings. And no good girl wants to date a total party animal. I meet a ton of girls go out with them and after drinkin and being with friends the animal comes out ie thrown down mounds, pills and chug booze.