View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 03:29 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

I chose graphic because thats what I wanted to do after high school. I have changed alot since then. My intersts. My exoperiences. I was trying to go back to the past. I loved art in school. but I am finding it isnt as much of an interest anymore. I am also finding from speaking with others who have already earned their degrees for it that the job market is very competitive and most have no use for it now because there just is no stability in it.
My mind is made up and if you read the initial post thoroughly you would have seen that I said I like to get others percpectives.

I am not asking for anyone to tell me what to do. I am asking for guidance.
My mind is already made up. I just want some other views and opinions.
Maybe you missed that..Not sure.
It is not a sense of urgency. It is what feels right. If it were urgency I wouldnt be trying to figure this out. Yes..My mind is made up as far as I know thats what I def want to do. There is no doubt or fear in this for me. Not yet. Not like I have had with this digital graphics thing from the beginning. And if you have seen even earlier posts about my fear on that and being confused a couple weeks ago. You would know what I am saying.

I have nothing to prove to anyone but myself. The world is going to move with or without me. Its all about me and what I think and how I feel about what I am doing with my life.
I have to change schools because they dont offer anything that ties into what I want to do.
I dont know about you. But I live paycheck to paycheck and can barely pay my bills. If I am going to invest in something. I want to have some use for it. And if these credits arent transferable..and it has nothing to do with what it is I plan on doing. Than I dont have 10k just laying around to waste on it when that money can be put toward what I want.
I was so caught up in the whole actually going to school that I really didnt take the time to research other options. I oicked the first school I saw and found something that they offered I thought I may be interested in. NOW I have had time to reflect and feel and think about it. And have been for some time now. As has been proven in alot of my posts for at least the past month.
I come here for advice from people I trust. I am not looking for anyone here or in my f2f life to make my decision for me. But it never hurts to get others views. Cause they may see something I dont.