View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 05:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
coming_clean

progress while continues relapsing...

I'm a serial relapser

Luckely my smoking weed habit has been decreased structurely. Last week i said no to myself to smoke a few times, since i had important stuff to do. Same as today..I simply can't afford it anymore..mentally, physically, study-wise, relationship-wise (altough my girl doesn't really mind if I would get high all the time)...I'm sober for at least two days a week now, and those include sig smoking as well..

Very positive developments..

Still it has to get out of my system all the way...it just makes me lazy and uninterested. It makes tasks such as homework a lot harder and more difficult then it often in a sober state of mind is...I think it kills my sex-drive too...looked it up and it has something to do with my testosterone levels in combinatie with THC...

Learning that I have to be a bit more kind for myself. Sobriety does not mean I have to work everyday the whole day at a 100%. That is a major relapse factor for me. Detoxing is heavy enough, i just can't work my ass of at the same time (yet). So now instead i do powernaps, take studybrakes of about 15 min a time. I sometimes go meditating in some special place here at the university...

I don't need to compensate my loss of time being addicted all in one day! I can take all my life to fix all the bad karma I created...