Old 09-22-2009, 09:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Wolf00

Newcomer Story I have NEVER told anyone, need feedback please

Ok where do I begin, I'm obviously here to get something off my chest that I simply can't tell anyone in my life for fear of worrying them.

Basically I've been using every hard drug known to man in combination or by itself for about 12 years or since I was about 14.

Level I

My highschool days were filled with a brief dabble with crack cocaine, then a pretty nuts 4 years with Acid, X, K, Mushrooms and a little bit of oxycodone and benzos, Alcohol to a lesser extent and of course chronic throughout which I do not even consider a drug. And I'm talking ludicrous amounts of hallucinogens by themselves but more often in tandem - all of them together in rather large amounts like ten strips, 3, 4, 5 and pills, rails of K, shrooms. More times an amounts than I could ever recollect.

Ok well after enough bad trips I quit all that nonsense for the most part only dabbling every now and then till this day.

Level II

After being tripped out and swearing off all drugs for about three months, a three year pretty much daily cocaine usage habit and massive amounts of alcohol. thirty plus beers/drinks - no prob. But still graduated college and got my degree. Benzos, opiates and hallucinogens every now and then. And of course the parties where all the above were consumed.

Level III

After college and fairly clean three months the oxycodone, morphine and oxymorphone took charge in large doses = hundreds of ml's of oxy and a good point of oxymorphone for about 8 months - that **** is a killer. (heroin = garbage not even good). All this mixed with benzos and alcohol. Daily use wake to sleep for the past three years to this day. I did my first OC over ten years ago but it never really took hold onto this point. I use coke occasionally and always with a speedball and massive amounts of alcohol mixed with xanax too. Alcohol is always present in any situation in upwards of 20 to thirty drinks. I'm def an alcoholic, runs in the fam. Had a great job till I got laid off.

I am probably lucky to be alive and have done things that would no doubt kill most people. This is just a general overview, but I really am going to change my life. I can quit anything cold turkey and am right now, but its damn hard. I'm incredibly strong willed, but also stubborn.

So any feedback would be appreciated as I've NEVER told this story in detail to anyone. Thanks guys.