View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 11:29 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
rose

I understand you being upset, want those babies back at home. But 2 months out of jail is really enough for any desisions to be made....2 months does not show anything. It took my nephew 2 years to get his children back. I do have to say that I agree, far to soon for the kids to come home, yes the test are clean, but they have to get settled in a life style before taking on more. First she has to prove that she doe not need to be tested every week.

It is best to not push things, let the chips fall, they need to prove themselves as capable parents. It would be so tragic for the baby to be placed back in the home and to be taken away again. The SW has her best intentions for the baby and from just reading your posts, I know your heart is with the little guy.

If you feel that the baby is not in the best place and you are unable to care for them, is there not some brain storming you and family can do to find a place more acceptable for him.

It takes a lot for SWS to come in and take the children away and it is going to take alot for them to get him back. I know you feel bad for them, but she was put in jail, not someone responsible enough to raise a child and your brother must have been found not responsible enough to look after this baby. They are adults who have a baby that needs 100 percent of their attention, when addiction plays a role in it...as we all know addiction to an addict is number 1, so where does this child place.

Addiction causes losses, I as an adult could not imagine how I would feel to have someone take me away, then take me back and take me away again, unable to even voice my opion, just go and do as I was told.

Why was your brother not able to have the baby when she was in jail? I might have missed one of your posts.

Rose