View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 12:50 PM
  # 365 (permalink)  
endzoner
Being Me for the first time

Cath .. This is a test its only a test ( trying to sound like that silly thing on TV) .Anyways Im sorry things are ruff for you , and fact is life will always toss you a curb now and then , its keeps us on our toes diff is , your clean/sober right now and perhaps dealed with this sorta same thing but under influnce
When I was apx lil over a yr sober , I worked a seasonal job thought I was a shoe to keep in they the winter months didnt happen was to slow , anyways you know how you get unemployment , well its based on past empoyment what you paid it .. I didnt pay much in is what im getting at here , I got $77.00 a week my rent alone was 375 do the math . I did get food stamps but that was the only thing I got , I was behind 3 months on all my utilitys and not to mention I have fines that HAD to be paid each month .
SOme how some way , still to this day I really cant explain how .. But I came thu it , things started changing and lil buy lil I was able to get my head outta the fog and breath a lil bit easier . One thing I did find helpful thu all that hog wash , was not to think of what I didnt have , BUT to think of what I did have , it wasnt much but what lil bit there was I was humbled and greatful for it , Theres soooo many ppl out there in the world that had wayyyyy less then I did . I know its not easy , Pick up that phone book and call every agency there is , Salvation Army , churches , food banks , social services can help you with things i recall you said you cant get food assistence , but you have a child , they will help you with food vouchers at the food bank . just keep calling ( use the neighbors phone ) as for makin meetings If you call some #'s from ppl from the meetings they will be more then happy to help you to get there . I pray you find patience in all this , It will and does get better just gotta have a lil faith in somthing what ever it is that you choose to beleive in .. ~ huggles Endzy ~