View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 04:24 AM
  # 353 (permalink)  
endzoner
Being Me for the first time

" yawn " good moring class .......... im up and at um early this morning gotta lot of rooms to do at the Inn and gonna be a crazy day , but im ok with it i like it when its busy .

Renee.............. WAY TO GO !! proud of you for stickin to your guns on not drinkin thats awesome . Hun one thing I mite add and this is to all newcommers who are dealing with friends that wanna push that " ooh just have one " this is where honnesty comes in Now I know its not easy to be open bout being an addict/alki to others . But if they are your TRUE friends they will respect your choices and support you by not pushing that situation bout having " just one " . Which we all know ONE can kill us . Are we willing to kill our selfs just to please a friend that dont respect our choices ? For me its not even a question I need to think about . They aint worth it in my book . Id rather have no friends and be sober and happy and alive then misserable for makin a bad chocie that my addiction has a vise on me . SO when someone askes me if I wanna drink .. I say sure Ill have a bottle of pop ( soda) or a water .. or simply say No thanks I dont drink , Im alergic But Renee big congats and to all of you as well Purple you pretty color kitty you .. right on for makin another day as well .

Welcome all the new faces , hard to keep up with the names so pardon me from not going back and retreiving them , Lookin forwards to reading your posts .

Today ( this morning ) im greatful for ...... the beautiful array of brite shinie stars outside WOW, ive gotta learn all my constilations theyre were sooo many stars out there . I know its a lil diff to be greatful to the stars but to be honnest with you , How many of us were up early enuff in the morning " sober" to sit and admire them ? Its my AM meditation w/ coffee time and sit outside ( while I can be4 winter hits) its really nice to be able to see it clear headed , not hungover and not gripping that I gotta go to ork this early, Im brite eyed and bushie taled and ready to hammer them rooms out !

Have a wonderful Sat enjoy the Fall weather , and take time to do something a lil extra special for yourselfs , I think you all deserve it !
~ Huggle's Endzy~