Old 09-18-2009, 10:50 AM
  # 253 (permalink)  
HuskyPup
Shape-Shifting Super-Hero

Hi Tyler, thanks for your concern. My Dr. knows about this tapering off, the only thing I take is Klonopin(also cheap), which has been working less and less anyway. It was also for pain/TMJ, as it relaxes the facial muscles, sometimes you see it used for fibromyalgia and such. So I'm a bit more moody tapering off, but I can't say I trust psych meds much, have tried so many, and none have helped, except habit-forming sedatives, and then, only for a time. The others make me hyper, paranoid, tense, sleepless, sexless and miserable, especially the newer SSRIs and things like Wellbutrin.....worst I have ever felt.

Hey Zen, I have also tried to list reasons not to pick up, things that might give me strength:

My health, my sanity, my connection to other creative interests…it is day 4 now. I’m feeling OK, if not a bit sore/sleepy, but alright otherwise.

Some bozo decided it would be cute to totally knock the passengers side rear-view mirror off the car, and odd, that side was facing the sidewalk. I recovered the pieces, now wonder how to put them back on, maybe epoxy them? Am worried about getting pulled over for not having a mirror (ironic, getting pulled over and getting a ticket for being the victim of a crime, but such is city life). Also, about the cost, as money has been very bad where my bf waits tables; for the past two weeks, he has made about 60% of normal, and it’s scary, how we can live if it does not get better. It must feel weird to own a house, a car that runs OK…..not to be one mishap away from disaster. Has been like this for me since I graduated college 20 years ago with an English degree and debt: never did land a job/situation that paid the bills, 3.7 GPA or not. Have always been doubtful that effort=reward. Mabye sometimes.

Well, need to go…….

Thanks for all the input here,

HP