View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 12:01 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Envelope

This past weekend has kept me glued to this site and I must admit great therapy.

The saying is "you always give great advice but never take your own.." How true.

I had a quiet weekend and didnt do much. I was thinking about Mark and was tempted to call or sms, but didnt. And then, my phone got a message last night and it was him!! Well I was so pleased even though he asked how my weekend was and he was chilling at home. And then he wished me a great evening... Uh? Whats up with that??

Then Im thinking well he thought of me, Im so lucky

Im feeling like I'm not sure what to do. Call him and say listen, I am here as a friend and keep the line of communication open, the hope he knows Im still interested?
I often think how unfair an addicts life is. Just because they are the way they are doesnt mean they shouldnt have the same priveldges has "normal" people in relationships. Even "normal" people have their fair share of issues, right??

I have read that some of you feel that you should run to the hills if a recovering addict enters your life? They need a fair chance in experiencing a healthy relationship too, right???

Im feeling a little lost and maybe I need more than patience? Any advice guys??