Thread: positive bubba
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 03:35 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
thirtybubba
Owner of a strange glitch.

I reread my posts a week ago or so... didn't notice that, but I wasn't looking for it either. Maybe I'll do it again... I'm changing? Eek.

Didn't take it for flippant, not the sort of thing that offends me anyways. And I know, lots and lots of ways to get drunk. Truth is, when I think on it--which isn't often really--I usually wish I was drinking, but not enough to want to go to the store or anything, 'cause I realize I could quite easily achieve this state. I don't get it really, maybe it's just hard to say goodbye.

The candies help. But right now, I don't have any. Haven't had any for almost 7 hours. And only one cigarette--which pre-sobriety would be normal for a morning. And in both cases, it's just cold turkey.

I thought I might clarify one thing, about the relapses, though. It was the sheer amount in a row--musta been like 7--that were all first time posters/ new-ish, talking about they messed up. One or two has never bothered me--I'd be the last one to not reply to something like that... A whole bunch in a row scared me, and from people I didn't know yet, 'cause there was nothing to break it up, and I was headed back to LA to play on LA buses--which I never used to could take without being drunk, far too frustrating.

To be honest, it just felt like some kind of omen...

:sorry

Anyways, take care y'all, I'll be back later. TB