View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 03:35 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I've told this story before here, but it bears repeating on a thread like this, lol, because it was probably my only shining moment of actually enjoying the revenge *oops, did I say revenge?*

I had some dental work done and my dentist had prescribed a few Tylanol 3's for the pain, so I picked up my prescription and also a refill of my hormones while I was at it. When I got home, I hid the Tylanol 3's and just left my hormones on my dresser.

My son, who has a reading disability, saw the new pills and thought they were the Tylanol 3's and took them. When I went to take my pill that night, I saw that the container was missing and hollered his name, and he confessed sheepishly that he had taken them and took about 10 of them and was quite disappointed that they didn't do anything for him.

With a straight face, I told him that they were the same hormones that people who get sex changes use, and that he would grow breasts. He believed me and checked every day for a month

To this day, I still love that moment of revenge, I may surely rot in hell for that but I remember watching him check carefully for any change.

Hugs