Old 09-09-2009, 06:06 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
daisylady

Some Inspirtation on this fine Wednesday Morning...

Thought I would share some positive vibes. I have no idea where this came from but a friend of mine posted it on facebook:

There are more days than not that I walk down the path forgetting to look over my shoulder. To see the journey I have traveled with loved ones behind me, beside me, and holding my hand. Its easy to forget the times we have been strong for another, weak for another, and loved by another at one or more points in our lives. That we have battled loss, regrets, and heartache daily as a reminder that yes, we are still human. The courage it takes for some of us to roll out of bed each day and face life head on. To find that we forget daily that it is the small things that bring beauty, joy, and happiness into our lives. Its not all about money, prestige, or things that keep us alive each day. Sometimes all it takes is a smile from a stranger, an ear from a co-worker, or a hand from your child. Life...a funny often sad crazy mixed-up world of rules we follow, bend, and break all to often. Only to wake up another day and start all over. So why not enjoy life to the fullest. Live, laugh, and love like its your last day. Compliment, share, and believe in others. And find hope and faith that there is a better today in all of us.

Have a great day!
-Daisy