Thread: positive bubba
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 12:18 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
NewBeginning010

Originally Posted by thirtybubba View Post
NewBeginning, sorry it took me so long to get back, but you forgot to mention that site serves two purposes. It is also highly entertaining. Within one mile of me there are 14 groups I can join to become a millionaire/own property/invest and PROFIT!!!!/etc for a low start up cost--that's just on the first page. There are also weight loss clubs, wine tasting clubs, martini mixer clubs, burlesque even--it's late night tv... There are a couple I might actually be interested in, I'll check them out some more tomorrow. One I might really like, but I can only imagine I'd need to drive to these locations and that's just not possible till January, so I'll have to try some of the others. I need a picture of myself.
Haha when I said they have a group for everything... hmmm burlesque

Sometimes people share rides if they are going to a hike or an event somewhere (post in the RSVP section). Some of the larger groups have a lot of different activities that they do together.

Just remember, these activity groups are not sobriety based so some people may have a drink during or after an event so make sure you are prepared/have a plan.

The more active the groups the safer bet that they will not be having Alc drinks (during at least ;-). I hope you find some fun groups that get you out & about. You can start your own groups as well if you have a passion for something that isnt available in your area (unicycle juggling for example )

Take Care,

NB