View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 05:37 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

Sis, the list is a selfish one. Major repairs have to be done to my house-you have no idea what damage large pups(his did) and the yard is like a jungle out back. He has fixed minor things. The remodeled rent house was completely torn up by his "friends-who are still his friends)so it remains empty. Just not enough money to have anyone do the work much less material. Furnace to this house quit working and he looked early yesterday and said he could fix it. Now, that will never happen.

He never made it home, which is a parole violation. I imagine he will call them and tell them I am unreasonable. Which in a lot of ways I just may be. He has made money working at his dads. He has worked off some to the money from his brother to pay taxes (sherrifs dept. sent a letter), he has done a lot toward his recovery. But he still talks to "the past" constantly-they call here constantly. It drives me crazy. His SIL was taking him to the parole office an shrink dr. (parole ordered) and then he tells me he paid her. Out of his money. She has never paid nor offerred to repay anything she got from me.

He says I will not look forward and see all the good. Well, I cannot when I see constant reminders of the past from the time I wake up until the time I go to sleep. He says he only wants to see me happy and try to make up for the past. Maybe, but it is not working. I thought being clean things would change but I just don't feel it.

I did not call my policeman friend (of 20yrs-who is the one who busted RAH.almost every time) His hopes were not high about us making it. He said there is too much baggage. I did not call the parole office and I don't think I need to do that. No reason to drive around town-he always hid well, and I would not give him the satisfaction of knowing I was looking.

As for picking anything up here-well "witch me" he can get his huge dogs. He does not need to send anyone here to pick anything up-LARGE NO TRESPASSING SIGN!!!!!! Whether his friends are clean or whatever-they simply will not be on this property.

Today, well it is a new day! Going to just be very lazy. Thought I would watch TV but dogs ate the remote-they want to know where papa is. They will get over it and so will I!!!! Not going to let this get to me again. Being in a small town is not going to help but oh well. He will tell "his people I am a witch" and I won't have to tell the rest anything-they will know.

Sounds good-hopefully I can follow through-huh?