Thread: positive bubba
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 04:42 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
anono

hi tb... (and everyone)....

do you suffer from some kind of depression? i dont know if i am allowed to talk medical stuff here.. but i have a daughter going through depression and beside the alcohol part (she's 16 ),

Realized, that regardless, nobody cares what I do. Never really have. I don't mean that people don't want the best for me, there are plenty of those. Just that if I go right or left, nobody cares. People who like me assume that somehow I'll come out alright, always do. School likes to enable me--learned that word here, hope I used it right--but I know that there's a worse price to pay if I take it too far. People around here don't seem to care what I do, except for those who want me to do their bidding. .
So if nobody cares what I do, I can do what I want. No real consequences--I am of course barring doing things like go on a shooting rampage, since I don't really want to do that anyways--and no real rewards. Only what I make of it, both ways. I am the punisher and I am the rewarder. The advantage of living in isolation...
that sounds very much like how she thinks when she's down,,,..

take care

k