Thread: positive bubba
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 09:42 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
thirtybubba
Owner of a strange glitch.

Hmmm. Thank y'all. That was quick.

Pancake, what is "Dingused"? Sorry, dumb American...

NB, thanks.

Box, I think I'm gonna do that tomorrow. The rock climbing. Found one down a nearby street. 30 bucks or so... that's a 1.75L...

Dee, reading list soon as I finish this. Gotta go run over to the lab to print out a waiver before 10.

Firestorm, yeah, it is a lonely life... oddly I figured out years ago nobody liked me in the bars (past the obvious--all the men liked me) so I just decided it was more fun watching life blurry from home. Lot cheaper too, although that might have been my downfall. See, back then I didn't live in the dorms, so if I stepped outside, there were people I could interact with, things to look at. I lived in a very interesting area. Several movies/TV shows are based on events there...

I certainly don't mind if you care for me, but I'd have to warn you it can't be easy. I have a habit of doing stupid things sometimes. Just don't wanna see nobody hurt, so that's my legal disclaimer.

Anyways, yeah. More things! Sorry, I have an addictive personality... Heck, three days ago I was addicted to sugar daddies and these little strawberry flavor candies. It was a two day addiction that led to intense tooth pain still. Twenty years of rum and whiskey and I don't remember tooth pain like this.

Take care y'all, off to print a piece of paper.