View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 09:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
digderidoo

One of life's little moments

In sobriety i have had a few of these, i've recently posted about diving with wild seals a month ago.

I have just had an email about being accepted to be a peice of living art on the empty fourth plinth in Trafalgar Sq.

One & Other

There's an art project going on at the moment there designed by Antony Gormley who designed the Angel of the North, where everyday people spend an hour on the empty plinth for a period of i believe 3 months. Well i applied a couple of months back, as i've always been a bit arty, never thought i'd get on it as the spaces are limited and guess what i've been accepted! Sunday 4th Oct between 10 and 11 am....perfect timing for a day around London too. It will be live on the net on the above site, but i will definately be taking photo's from up there.

Sobriety to me has brought out the person that i always was. Throughout my drinking the real me was always tucked somewhere inside, what i have found is that i'm now living a life that i enjoy and these little things really add quality to it. I'm really looking forward to it, don't know what i'm going to do on it yet, but will enjoy every moment i'm sure.

Anyway thought i'd share it here.

Paul