View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 01:03 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
leznew

my problem is she wont call. Now I am moving home and I need to do something with her stuff. I will still give her a chance but she has to prove herself. It is just frustrating when you can not even tell your wife your moveing home to save up some money. The reason I had to make this decision is because she wont call. I have left messages at the treatment center and we discussed what she was going to do when she left. I told her she could not move back home right now and she has not called back. I assume she has figured out what to do but it still hurts. The treatment center suggested 6 months in a halfway house. Then we were just having a conversation about how much we love each other. I told her to listen to the doctors. I am standing my ground. The problem is Her family will probibly get involved and move her home too. They are the other enablers in her life and her mom has not reached out to me at all since this happened. I know how she thinks, and she thinks it is my fault some how. I know the 3c's. Something else she said the other night that kind of bothered me is she said she was so sorry........and I know you are too. I am sorry for not listening to some of the warning signs, but if you dont whats really going on what am I suppposed to do. You want to beleive your wife.