Old 08-26-2009, 08:02 PM
  # 144 (permalink)  
Zencat
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude

HuskyPup I may never get my mind around suicide as an option...at least without the knowledge that I may have one day an illness that would certainly kill me. Like some slow agonizing deteriorating death kind of thing...but beyond that I have cultivated hope in the face of some direr conditions of life. How is it I can find hopefulness and then partake in that optimism when all seems lost and then have a grave problem with the mundane day to day living...when a single glimmer of hope seems illusive.

Maybe its the unrelenting trials and tribulations that bring forth hope. Maybe being seeped in the desperation of a life or death fight that I can summon forth a will to live beyond any recognizable capacity...a capacity I could have not reckoned to have resided within me otherwise.

All that I can suggest for you my friend is... do not give up on the fight for life but give away the fear of death so that the mysterious ways of striving above all circumstances takes hold...or so as I have experienced such. My way of saying: surrender to win.