View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 03:33 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
queenie88

Originally Posted by BS08 View Post
No, I don't exist anymore. He doesn't care how I am. He's with the woman he cheated on me with and seems to just be happy as a clam, at least on the surface. He's happy parading her around and returning to his partying life. I am constantly reminded, by what I hear and see and by friends, that I dodged a bullet. I have to constantly remind myself of that. He wasn't good for me, and anyone who thinks that I'm that disposable isn't really worth being in my life. I miss the man I thought I knew, the friend I thought I had, but I don't know who this addict person is. I don't expect to ever hear from his again. Problem is I know I will bump into him sometime when ski season hits. It's inevitable and I don't know quite how to deal with it. I never want to see him again.

And ya, this site has been invaluable. I don't know what I would of done without it and it's on my gratitude list every day.

Thanks for asking! I hope you're healing well from your breakup. It's never easy....
BS08...i'm so sorry to hear that your xabf has treated you so poorly. i know our situations are strikingly similar so i can definitely relate. perhaps it is better that you don't hear anything from him. i heard from mine - he called after he kicked me out of his house, strung me along then dumped me 2 days before he was going to be in mexico. he's back apparently, and it's been about three months since we've talked. i asked him why he was trying to get in touch with me and he says it's because he "cares" about me. it's just all so ridiculous. i don't think you would do things like that to someone you care about, do you?

He wasn't good for me, and anyone who thinks that I'm that disposable isn't really worth being in my life.
YES!!! that's just how i feel - disposable. he's thrown me away like some piece of trash, and then he expects to be able to march back into my life? when we talked he sounded surprised that i seemed angry. i was trying to keep it together but i guess i didn't have the happiest of tones. as if i'm going to be happy and excited to hear from him after what he did????

ugh.