View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 03:07 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
BS08

Originally Posted by sclarke64448 View Post
Hey BSO8 did you ever hear back from your ex? When I first read your post a few weeks ago I felt it was something I could have written myself. My xabf broke up with me about the same time your relationship ended. This site has been of tremendous help.
No, I don't exist anymore. He doesn't care how I am. He's with the woman he cheated on me with and seems to just be happy as a clam, at least on the surface. He's happy parading her around and returning to his partying life. I am constantly reminded, by what I hear and see and by friends, that I dodged a bullet. I have to constantly remind myself of that. He wasn't good for me, and anyone who thinks that I'm that disposable isn't really worth being in my life. I miss the man I thought I knew, the friend I thought I had, but I don't know who this addict person is. I don't expect to ever hear from his again. Problem is I know I will bump into him sometime when ski season hits. It's inevitable and I don't know quite how to deal with it. I never want to see him again.

And ya, this site has been invaluable. I don't know what I would of done without it and it's on my gratitude list every day.

Thanks for asking! I hope you're healing well from your breakup. It's never easy....