View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 08:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Luckyv2
JUST DO IT!!

Arrow Certified Junkie Trying To Stay Clean

Yes I have given myself that title. I am probably really certified in that area of my life as well as many other areas as well.

I have 13 days off of the meth crap today and it is extremely hard! Somedays are not soo bad but other days when people keep calling and texting well those days are a pain in the azzzz. I just keep to myself besides going to my meetings and of course I still have a few closed mouth friends that I do talk with everyday which is pretty cool.

I lost everything that I owned pretty much again, friends, family members, just too see the pain in there face, was heart breaking and gave me enough courage, too try to do this deal again. I swore that I would not get clean again. I wanted to die since my sister passed away in February. How dare her die before me anyways. She was a good person, don't know why she had to go, it would have been better off if I was the choosen one to die instead of her.

Some say that I am suffering from what is called "Survivors Guilt" or something like that. Not sure what it is but she was my best friend and when she was gone that is when I went back to that CRAP! No excuse at all. So here I am going nuts today, trying to get back on track. Going to be hard with no Internet or computer. I am at the Library right now which BTW I have to check out my time is up.

Well that is a little bit about what has gone on and will post more hopefully tomorrow.