Old 08-18-2009, 03:36 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
HuskyPup
Shape-Shifting Super-Hero

OK, I don't understand the attack on Tyler here, or what it has to do with me, other than maybe a not so subtle way of butting in and comparing the two of us somehow. But it seemed uncalled for, especially the 'see where your own approach got you' and 'see what it will get you', I am right and you have been wrong tone. I was kind of shocked.

That kind of tough love approach is exactly the sort of thing that has made me shy away from most groups....all the egos, the fighting, the attitudes. Not sure I feel real safe posting here, even, bye for a while, need to think if it's going to be helpful at this point to keep sharing/posting.

All: thanks for the advice about the chronic pain issues: I am going to see the Dr this week, the doc I had and really liked just moved away, so it's kinda scary, never got along well with docs, and this one really seemed to understand/care. Mainly, it's been I don't have the cash to pay for the 'legitimate' TMJ treatments, they want the money up-front, and I never have had that much at one time, even before I drank. So that makes it hard, too, being able to pay for the legitimate care, vs. less than $10 to numb myself out......

HP