Old 08-13-2009, 08:55 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Zencat
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude

Originally Posted by Windy
I find that the safest place for people like us is right here in the heretic den of the doomed.
Windy makes a good point. There is a giant active community of steppers here at SR. So be aware of that mess.

What I get when I read through your post Husky, its the very common pull of between using and not using. I know its the simplistic version of what I read...yet that's how I operate. I tend to try to simplify. I only do that because it helps me stay on track with my beliefs. But I see it would be better for you to keep exploring...no matter how long that takes...find an answer that makes the best fit to your situation.

I kinda feel irresponsible if I didn't encourage you to find a solution to your...your endeavors that would bring you to a better well being...however you see that to be. I believe that's all I would ask of others for myself.

Ah to put out a old and tired maxim to rest: ""love others to death". What is left is..."tough love" or tell one the harsh subjective narrowed minded reality of...its easier to bury the dead than deal with the living. Yea that's [email protected] gleefully give love than that toxic "tough love" of bullheaded cr@p slingers.