Old 08-13-2009, 11:41 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
NewBeginning010

Originally Posted by HuskyPup View Post
Hey again, me, here. Thanks for the videos, but I can't see them...I only have computer access at work, and it wont let me download the player to play them....I think I will have net access on the 18th at home, I just moved & they have to send a technetium.

Not doing well in the drinking department, have got home and blacked out now three days in a row, this seems like a new low. A lot of it is stress, and physical pain, from TMJ, very sharp pains in my neck/jaw/teeth and muscular tension that I have struggled to 'treat' for years now, and that make it hard to think or do anything, all circuits are busy, you are in pain. So I want to shut that off, shut off life, even. And all the old medical bills trying to fix this, now in collection, my wages getting garnished trying to find a solution, but not having the money for the ‘right’ treatment. So there is booze, it’s a lot cheaper, you can pay as you go, less than 10 bucks will knock me out.

I was also wondering: I know everyone here has been real helpful, but is there any busier place to post where the steppers and hardcore AAers won't come out in attack mode?

I know it's hard to stop them when they do, but any suggestions are appreciated.....

HP
Most newcomers post here Newcomers to Recovery - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

I dont think anyone is going to "attack" you, some will offer AA as a suggestion. Take what you like & leave the rest