Thread: Baby Birman
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2004, 03:00 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
baby birman
Kelli's Angel

thanx again guys!

i'm feeling a bit better now. i talked to my best friend and that's made me happy.

i've also started thinking about getting an occupation for myself... but i'm not going to any skools. i've thought about an apprenticeship contract/indenture thing... or howeva you call that... but it's that thing where they teach me for sum occupation, and at the same time i work and do that thing where they teach me for and when i'm ready in like 2-3 yrs, i'll 'graduate' and then i have that accupation... i hope you get that... coz i'm not good at explaining...

and if this works, if i get one soon, like in 2 months, i can get my own apartment where i can move in with my doggie, and then i can take another doggie, and when i've 'graduated', i can go to my best friend

i think that would be good. coz i've heard it'd be better if i had an occupation or high skool diploma thing when i go to america. so after this i would have!

anyway just came in to let ya know what's up. gotta go again but i'll be back when i can!